You can purchase your passes HERE.
#Dramático passes can be purchased online and at our ticket offices at the Valle-Inclán and María Guerrero theatres, except during the month of August, when our ticket offices are closed and tickets are sold exclusively online. The 10 Dramas, 5 Dramas and 3 Dramas passes will be available all season long, and the Drama Total pass until 9 October or while supplies last.
For any type of pass, you can choose to see the plays on any day during the performance run, except on Tuesday and Thursday of the first week of the run, on opening day, and on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- The system will automatically select the best seats available for each day you choose (you will not be able to pick the location of the seats).
- You can buy up to 6 passes in a single purchase: the system will reserve adjacent seats if at all possible.
- To make it easier to buy tickets, we recommend you prepare a list or calendar with the plays and dates that will make up your pass.
- Once you purchase the pass and book the plays, the system will output a document with a summary of the tickets purchased.
- If the seats for a given day are sold out, that day will not be available for selection on the calendar.
- Excluding the Titerescena, +Dramas and Entre chien et loup shows, which are part of the programming of the Autumn Festival.